EXPORT READINESS PROGRAMME 2018
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 08:30 to 13:00
Bagnall's Point Gallery, Pelican Centre, Bridgetown, St. Michael
The Barbados Investment and Development Corporation (BIDC) is pleased to invite participants to its Export Readiness Programme for 2018. This foundational and practical course is geared towards empowering and equipping new and potential exporters with the knowledge, tools and strategies to successfully expand their businesses into new markets and territories.
Why participate in the BIDC Export Readiness Programme?
- To gain an appreciation of the regional and international trading environment in which you will be operating;
- To save your young business from unnecessary and costly errors in the journey of crossing borders into new markets;
- To receive practical, hands-on coaching on not just the ‘what to’ but the ‘how to’, in gearing up for new territories;
- To learn from exporting peers who can impart sound wisdom in the journey of exporting from their own knowledge and experience;
- To put into practice the taught principles of the programme by participating in a Trade Mission at the end of the programme to an identified target market suitable to your product or service.
A registration fee of $100 allows you access to:
- DISC Profile (personal assessment tool)
- All course and workbook materials
- One-on-one coaching and business development support
- Support to participate in Trade Mission to select market
- Future access to export alumni
For additional information you can contact Ms. Beverly Alleyne, Senior Business Development Officer, BIDC at telephone 427-5350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BIDC Export Readiness Programme will be held every Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. from Tuesday, April 24 – August 9, 2018.
Registration fee for participation in the Programme is BDS$100.00.
A registration form can be downloaded by using the following link: http://www.bidc.org/forms/export-readiness-programme
Deadline for applications will be Wednesday, April 18, 2018.
Sign up below for EXPORT READINESS PROGRAMME 2018