The BIDC Incubator Programme is intended for start-up and emerging businesses, its primary objective being to improve their chances of success. The maximum Period of Incubation - three (3) years.
Operating space and workshops are provided in the Barbados Small Business Centre for clients, under the Incubator programme. Up to ten companies (incubates) are positioned for easy access to professional support and advice from the team of BIDC Business Development Officers and in-house consulting services.
A Virtual Incubator Programme caters to home-based businesses, pulling together five (5) key programmes in an effort to stimulate their rapid growth and sustained development. The programme is intended for start-up and emerging businesses, its primary objective being to improve their chances of success.
All Incubator participants can benefit from the full range of services and facilities offered through the Barbados Small Business Development Centre:
- Business Consultancy Services (Accounting/Marketing/Management)
- Design Centre Services
- Business Mentoring Services
- Eligibility for Seminars/Workshops
- Use of Training and Meeting Rooms
- Local telephone and local fax machine services (free)
- Overseas fax transmissions (at cost)
- Overseas telephone calls (at cost)
- Photocopying services
- Typing and word processing services
Participants are required to submit progress reports to a Review Committee, which regulates terms and conditions of participation. Interested in the Incubator programme? Contact the Barbados Small Business Centre at (246) 426-2300.